Mr. Sparticus Heyward, Esq., is a Trial Attorney who represents defendants in Federal and State, Trial and Appellate courts. He is an experienced litigator who is recognized throughout Georgia for his success in handling felony and misdemeanor criminal cases, from the initial arrest or investigation, thru trial and appeals. His philosophy is to find the simplest and most cost effective way to serve his clients and get positive results. It is his calling to provide legal counsel that will put the client’s existing and future interests first while maintaining honesty, trust, and the highest ethical standards.
His office prepares every case from inception as if it were going to trial which gives us leverage when negotiating settlements and agreements. Our adversaries know that we will not hesitate to try a case in front of a judge or jury, as opposed to other attorneys who have been practicing for years and have never step foot inside of a Georgia courtroom.
- Georgia, 2002
- United States Federal District Courts (Middle & Northern Georgia)
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, TX
- Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude, 2002
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
- Bachelor of Science, 1998
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Bar Association